Monday, December 29

Whats it all about






























I sit here, thinking
After almost 10 years or so I get connection with an old friend.
circumstances suck, his dad found dead, and his dad was cool too
I just makes me think "what is it all about"
Born helpless, in a dangerous place
a series of events we will call life
and you move on.
Leaving many to wish you hadn't left
and then we think, why didn't I?
When was the last encounter?
Why didn't I stop by just to say hi?
it's a deep looming feeling
I never will get that chance now.
so whats it all about?
It just breaks my heart to think
Mike was just a phone call away
Why didn't I?
neighbor and friend lost in the mix of life(that series of events)
just 7 numbers and hi Mike
so I go; to say goodbye one last time
"Goodbye Richard"


"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind.
Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
an excerpt from "the great gig in the sky"; pink floyd


Whats it all about

Death: makes you think real hard. It is the last, the final and very permanent. It will stir feelings you did not even know existed. Life is temporary.

I am happy to have gotten back in touch with Mike though.
its been some years since I have had the chance to talk with him

No comments: