Tuesday, February 9

A Pirates Life

argh... Have you ever been forced to not get a tax return? aye? I tell ya.... been 4 maybe 5 years since I seen a check. Argh, I was sending a check.... and took till April to do the "return".
So finally I was able to set up the tax so I could get something at the end of the year... 
how come its set up to get your money at the beginning of the year argh... when it would be so nice to have the funds about Christmas time... aye??? Pirate yes; but I still like the feeling of giving. It does take shillings to keep the boat sailing, and there are expenses; rum, daggers, swords, patches and then the ropes and sail repairs.... argh....
Reminds me, I need to get a few more flags, put that on the "things to do list! argh...





Bookmark and Share

No comments: