Sunday, May 30

Bird

 So here we are on the weekend stuffing and roasting another bird. As you can tell I do enjoy this cooking, love to make a roast on the weekend, beef, pork, or bird... most of the time is spent waiting, and that is a good thing. I don't understand the pricing, for the cost of a few strips of breast meat you can buy a whole bird, roast it and the breast meat is there, plus 2 wings, 2 legs, 2 thighs, and the various other cuts. I don't get it, and the whole bird you get the neck and gizzards too, I always throw those away, but know that something can be done with them. Add to that the fact that without the gaping cavity you can't make stuffing with the parts of the bird. Guess would be I am just showing how freaking boring live can be... but you know what? no drama, no fighting no yelling no screaming... its very peaceful and that is all I ever asked, "can I just have some peace and quiet?"
     well time for a smoke break...
    


well, that was a pretty long smoke break, time to eat the masterpiece.

No comments: