Tuesday, July 13

1

You know what? life is good! I just can't think of anything to complain about.    This being said...


   Not sure why but have this yard, one of the Indian Hill yards routed in with my Maderia days. Its been that way since at least last year.They do share zip codes, putting them pretty close together. Anyhow, this is just a part of the front from my narrow -mined   angle camera. I would estimate this is about 1/3rd of the front, the back is a bit bigger. All look like this, rolling waves of dense turf. Quite an impressive lawn I would say. 

2 comments:

Black's Book Of Challenges said...

Dang, you mow that yourself? :) quite impressive~

Neo said...

M, I don't mow, I treat lawns with chemicals, fertilizer weed controls, insecticide and fungicides... the lawn shown is actually one of the smaller ones I did that day... all in a days work