Monday, October 11

Pay now or Pay later or I love the morning









The alarm clock needs replaced, off button in right next to the snooze button. Well good thing I'm a "morning" person. Hit snooze (or so I think) the radio does not come back on; I still get out of bed at 5:30 am. I arrive at work, on time to a splendid scene. 








 It has been quite dry here for a few months, what we in the industry call A DROUGHT! Yet some how some people understand that the water bill going up a little is a far better choice than reseeding and replacing a lawn. Not many lawns are "screaming green" this time of year. Water is essential though. Just a little, 15-20 mins 3 times a week. That will keep the plant alive, it will still be dormant,(tan in color) but you won't have to replace it. A dead lawn has a gray color. You know what really gets me? The home owner standing on a baked lawn, watering the bushes. 
Don't water at night, that promotes fungus and that is another pest your lawn can do with out. 
Well that's all I have for now, its all common sense really.