Tuesday, January 20

folders

My experience in FTP (file transfer protocol) gave me a sense of organizing folders.

This is the window of my Main FTP folder. I no longer run an FTP program but I found this to be an excellent way to organize my folders. I have 3 sub folders in the Parent folder. A good example would be the "My Pictures" as the parent folder and set sub folders in that folder, Me, Family, Friends etc. You can even add sub folders to the sub folders,
My Pictures> Family> Mom
I don't use my programs to organize my files, rather I organize them with the folder system of windows.

1 comment:

Rafael Moscatel said...

I've found a way to create, capture, organize and share the library of information in my world from one secure interface with Unified Home Edition. UNIFIED Home Edition For Windows XP is ideal for students, researchers, entrepreneurs, homemakers and anyone who needs to organize ALL of the information in their life and make it work for them.