Sunday, March 22

Cartoons what happened?


Always did get a kick out this little guy. Earth was blocking his view of Venus. He developed the Illuniam Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator in order to complete his research of Venus. In other words, he was going to blow up the Earth. One thing I just read that I never really thought about was his outfit. It is a Roman soldier, Mars is the Roman god of War. Sort of interesting I thought.
Who could ever forget "you are making me very very angry."

I just don't know why they don't make cartoons like this anymore. Guess is it is too violent for the children; or maybe it was just to fictitious and far fetched, wouldn't it be more likely to have a sea sponge teaching you about friendship?




one final point to all that grew up on Bugs Bunny and Friends:
ever know someone who would jump off a cliff because the Coyote always came back the next scene?

No comments: