Monday, August 10

the end is hard when brought about by friends

well that was a rough go. T stopped by to drop off the one extra key to the apartment yesterday. I gave her a hug as I met her down stairs. For all the love she supposedly had for me she seems to be taking this awfully well??? I just don't know.
Yes I made a few mistakes, I really never should have asked her to live with me. It was a terrible 2 years and I regret much, I will however learn and grow. Become a better man for the experience. Well work is awaiting, and I still have a few more things to do before I go, I'll keep you updated on the situation. I guess I hope she is happy. (I do still care) I just can't live with her, or be her friend too much has happened, I would take it all back if I could, but I can't so I will go on.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: