Thursday, August 20

Happy


Guess one could say I am happy

Life can change so quickly, sometimes for the better. I have been sitting on some information that is unfolding as the week moves along. I will keep you informed, of course; as the pieces of the puzzle fall in place. The guys at work have noticed a change, I am more focused, not so stressed, and just plain a happier man. I still have stuff to worry about, who doesn't? Its just a great thing at the end of the work day to head home knowing the ones there will be happy to see me. Then there are the ones or in this case the one, I like to spend my time talking to.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

You are going to get all good things, my friend, I can feel it :)

The Jules said...

Nice to head home for a spot of sanctuary, innit?