Tuesday, October 27

just hanging around


yea, I think that's a good shot of me, and fairly current.
Well I was gonna write somestuff but really can't think of anything to write. I'll keep thinking...
So now, I get to put on a new hat, not only am I a lawn technician (licensed in 2 states) tomorrow I get to be a carpenter too. My truck knocked over an already rotted out fence, and I have to fix it tomorrow.




Was trying to get some good fall color pics with my phone, laughing a bit at that near oxymoron, "pics with my phone" ... not great, but you live with what you have. 


So I'm just sitting here at home relaxing,

 thinking I should be writing some stuff for all my fans out there (do note the sarcasm) 

In the case that you were wondering, that is not a lake below the trees, it is a paved parking lot.













Bookmark and Share

No comments: