Monday, May 30

Speaking of Ford




From the sport truck to the freight-semi, Ford makes trucks. My truck is a Ford, have a friend with a truck, its a Ford, I work out of a truck, its a Ford. I see a truck on the road, thought crosses my mind, "only thing wrong with that truck is its not a Ford.  My friend has an F-150, my work truck, its an F-250, there is the F350, I even used to work out of an F-550. 












So, why call this one a Ranger? isn't F-50 the logical name, or do we call the others, 
Drum roll...
                                 Power Rangers?  





2 comments:

Tempo said...

F550? We dont have them here in OZ, but the rest are all very popular work and tow cars/trucks. There are still a lot of the old style F100's that have been done up as cruisers or cowboy style. (how embarrassing)

Neo said...

google my friend, ford f 550, It was the older bucket truck at a tree care place I worked, is shown in the photos the one hauling the 2 trucks.