Thursday, October 20

And you think you have it bad...

How can you call it a court ORDER when the courts themselves can't seem to enforce it? It happens all the time, happened to me when I had custody of my daughter, you see and hear about it all the time and now hits home again with my girlfriend, divorced and raising 2 kids on her own. And then to make matters worse, the schmoe is working under the table, skips on his taxes and turns to the Government and gets assistance in the form of food stamps. This pisses me off past the point he is cheating his x wife of child support, he is draining the system with no need... and this is costing tax dollars that I pay! CSEA (child support ENFORCEMENT agency)... ha, what a joke, and not one of the funny jokes. I said so many times when I was "receiving" child support, "You could get more done with a bunch of monkeys behind those desks"! The thing that really bothers me is its not just an isolated incident, it happens more than you would think. All the while government employees making payroll bigger than life, congress giving themselves a raise every year and it goes on unchecked, not refuted, or substantiated by anyone. Where does the madness stop. For all the x husbands out there (a few x wives too) ... the money you send to child support is not making your x wealthy... it is picking up the slack where your sorry ass decided go bunk on a financial promise! 
Think about it, while the mortgage goes unpaid, the food dwindles, and electric is about to be cut off the X husband lives, in a nice apartment, with a pool, utilities paid and doesn't go hungry at the cost of the tax paying citizen... Pretty lame if you were to ask me. THAT'S JUST ONE MANS OPINION! 

2 comments:

Windsmoke. said...

Been there done that and agree with you one hundred and ten percent :-).

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’ - you shall find, I don't doubt, the discernment if you read between the lines to rise above, for God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility. God bless you.