Monday, January 16

It's not that hard, once you read the instructions

     In the time I have been divorced I have learned many things; including but not limited to:  making a roast (pork and beef) roasting a bird, chicken and turkey, Pork really doesn't have to taste like shoe leather to be done, how to make gravy, creative chicken and dumplings (old neighbor showed me a thing or 2)  make super spicy salsa, cooking to perfection rice, eggs and mashed potatoes (need something to use the gravy for). I also discovered  drinking wine is an art, with dizzying effects, how to use the post office as my home address and renting is not really throwing your money away... oh the list goes on and on and on...

Please note I did use a semicolon to prevent a run on sentence...

2 comments:

Tempo said...

Here in OZ we have a saying.
If all else fails..read the instructions!
You really dont need to get all carried away and go reading instructions you know...

The Jules said...

Divorce is obviously an exercise in self-improvement.

Also, you've made me hungry now!