Sunday, October 15

Color for men

     So...

     Who was it that decided nail color is just for females? Men painting their nails is coming back in style after some 3 thousand years.
      This all started a few years back when my daughter lived with me. She used to paint my toe nails, just one or two of them. I would look down and see the art work and really did like it. I thought, what about the rest of them? They look so plain with out any color. I now also color my fingernails. A bit shocking at first. I did some searching and reading on the subject. Through my research I did find Brad Pitt and  Johnny Depp both paint their nails.  At the bar I consider my neighborhood pub I was questioned why and even assumed by at least one gal to be gay. I have read many men painting their nails come across the same experience. Dare to be different is what I would call it. Why limit yourself to unpolished nails? The colors are endless.





No comments: