Friday, February 6

Conspiracy


Not to be rehashing old stuff, I just went to MsP's laptop found the same problem with Firefox. Ask.com is the search engine. Beyond me wanting to use google, there is no choice what so ever to what search engine you have.
Not a big fan of Internet Explorer, but at least Microsoft gives you an easy choice to select what search engine you access. Yahoo, Ask, Answer any one you want including Google. Kind of pisses me off. I just don't see anything worse than no choice. Like I have said Ask.com sux... don't believe me? do a search on rating search engines. I found plenty of pages saying Ask is full of ads and very little info you are searching. Give me google and I will shut up. Are you sensing a conspiracy here?
Not to be too picky but
Yahoo is better than Ask

What ever happened to choice?

No comments: