Sunday, February 22

My Desk


A bit of a mess, but its home, where I spend alot of my time, searching, blogging and chatting
Nice coffee cup huh? I bought it years ago online. The candle to the right is magical. Not only did I receive it from my daughter, she made it with colored sand and wax, back in the day she was living with me. Had a few good years. The last 2 years have been good too.
Well I thought I was going to have a lot to say this morning but I don't. Think think think and draw a blank.
I was thinking about a post I read this morning; about seeing things on an objective level. As life itself will bias your opinion and total objectivity is near impossible. Douglas always does post interesting thoughts.

House work seems to trump blogging


3 comments:

Lara said...

Snoopy?

Neo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neo said...

yup, that's Joe Cool aka Snoopy