Tuesday, April 27

Change, it happens like it or not

In an attempt to find my sanity I have decided I don't need a girl to fill my life. I have tried this too many times and always end up unhappy or worse, lonely. So I will go on, alone.
    Now who are we trying to kid? Myself or those who read this...

So I went to church though the message was clear the thoughts it provoked were not. I am a happy sort. I am nice, or at least I do my best to be nice to the ones around me. Since this post is being continued a few days later I have had time to think and consider. I can only change my behavior, and my reactions. Still not happy with the outcome, I have done all I can to correct what was wrong on my side. Not being "satisfied" with the outcome is a chance for me to learn and grow; this is necessary for life to be a fulfilling experience. Change is a must. In a way, it keeps things the same, the more that things change the more they stay the same. This is a healthy outlook, if everything thing were the same day after day life would become dull, boring and a drag. I have no idea what the future holds for me, save one... I will not be here forever. I will live with eyes open, accepting and taking in what life has to offer. To expect a different result from from the same action is no less than insanity. This to me is proof positive that change is good, change is healthy, and most of all change is to keep ones sanity. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life is a verb...
Peace ~ Rene