Sunday, February 8

On Safari?


on a roll...
Now this is one I have never tried, probably won't for the few reviews of the Safari web browser I have read.

I do tend to stay away from apple products, not that Apple is bad, I have just never used an Apple Computer. I read about their products, of course Ipod is out there and very popular. Most likely the best product for the task it handles. In the reviews of Safari web browser that are in the link I think it has a few Windows issues still. My blog friend Eric is a big Apple guy and if you read this Eric let me know if you have ever used Safari and what you think about it.

It all comes back to what you are familiar with and what you have experience using. I for one, have always used Microsoft software and therefore I know the software better.

No comments: